Sunday, February 07, 2021

 REPUBLICAN DONATIONS 

I get at least a dozen email requests a day from various Republican entities asking me to donate.  My standard reply is:


“You want me to give money to wimpy Republicans that have no inclination or guts to stand up and fight the Democrats. They kick your butts all over the political landscape. You bow and scrape.  You cow tow. Democrats fight like junkyard pit bull dogs. Republicans yap like nervous scared chihuahuas.  Trump is the only president in over 100 years (I know, I’m 93 years old) to stand up and fight Democrats and RINO’s embedded in the swamp full of alligators. Trump isn’t a Republican.  He isn’t a Democrat.  Trump is Trump, an American for America. He IS NOT in  the back pocket for China, Iran, Big Tech, etc. Many of you are. Too many of you are only interested in lining your own pockets with wealth based on your political clout, much like Hunter Biden and his daddy.   Trump fought the alligators, but the swamp rats finally got him.  I hope Trump comes back and not only drains the swap, but also “kills” all the rats.  You show me you’ll get off your high-horse of "me first" and  join with Trump’s, MAGA America first policy with Democrats be damned and 75,000,000 people like me will support you. Without us you are nothing.”


They obviously never read my replies because requests keep coming.  They probably have some automated device that checks for a donation.  If none is found the reply is automatically trashed and never read.  It might be helpful if our representatives bothered to read their constituents’ mail.  

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home