Monday, November 30, 2020

 REMISS

    I’ve been remiss with attention to my blog.  I’ve had a medical issue with my eyes and a general overall feeling of weakness.  So weak I could barely walk (75 yds.) to the mailbox and back.  I had no energy or inclination to want to do much of anything.

     I have glaucoma.  Have for about ten years.  It’s been mostly controlled by use of medical eyedrops.  The past few months I began to gradually lose sight in my left eye.  Last trip to the ophthalmologist she prescribed an additional new medical eye drop twice a day in my left eye. I almost immediately began to feel very weak and lethargic.  I thought it was my heart and made an appointment to see a cardiologist.   He had no real answer, so scheduled me for  a stress test and cardiogram.    I didn’t associate the weakness with the new eye drops.  My regular ophthalmologist sent me to see an expert ophthalmologist specializing in glaucoma. He had me quit the new eye drops because one of the side effects was weakness.  I almost immediately no longer felt the weakness.  But, in the meantime I did very little.

    I now feel much better. I started back to gym.  I have more git-up and go.  So, I’ll resume posting to my blog as I can. 

1 Comments:

Anonymous Ewa said...

It's so good to have you back, Don. God bless you always!
Ewa

7:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home