Sunday, May 17, 2015

Dumb Question

I'm no apologist for Jeb Bush.  I'd just as soon he went back to Florida and stayed there.  And, as much as I like Megyn Kelly on FoxNews I think it was a dumb question to ask, "If you knew ten years ago what you know today would you . . . .?"  Shucks, if I knew ten years ago what I know today I'd do a whole lot of thing different.  For one, I'd invest as many dollar$ as I could muster in Hospira (HSP)  at $8 per share.  I bought only 200 shares.  It closed last week at $88.10.   I wouldn't climb up on that ladder I fell off of and broke two ribs.  I'd work less and play more.   I'd be nicer to my wife and more sensitive to her wants and needs and not so much to mine.  Ad infinitum.  You get the idea.

Hindsight is always 20/20.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home