Friday, August 23, 2013

Nidal Hasan Death Penalty

Nidal Hasan, the Fort Hood terrorist shooter that murdered thirteen Army soldiers, has served as his own legal counsel during his court-martial.  It has now gone to the jury.  He has made it clear he seeks the death penalty so he will be a martyr in the annals of Islam.  He may be playing a psycho head game with the court expecting that since he wants death to become a martyr the court will give him life in prison to deny him his desire to be a martyr.  I'm sure there are many among us that would agree.  I am not one of them.

This may be gross to some, but this is what I would do if it were up to me.  I would give Nidal Hasan the death penalty.  I would tell him:  "This is how we will carry out your execution.  We will strip you naked.  We will throw you live into a secure pen full of starving feral hogs.  We will then scoop up the resulting hog manure, take it to Israel, and spread it on the ground as fertilizer.  That will be your martyrdom."

I would make sure this was widely publicized in the Muslim world with the message:  "Mess with us and this will be your fate."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home