Saturday, July 06, 2013

Illegal immigrants - Hiding in the Shadows?

I for one am weary of hearing politicians and pundits talk unabashed about bringing illegal immigrants out from hiding in the shadows.

When I have to press 1 for English, they are not hiding in the shadows.
When I shop at the local stores and all the signs are posted with English and Spanish, they are not hiding in the shadows.
When I pump gasoline for my car and I have to press English or Spanish for the receipt, they are not hiding in the shadows.
When the signs at the courthouse are displayed in English and Spanish, they are not hiding in the shadows.
When I see business signs and advertisements that say, "Se habla Espanol", they are not hiding in the shadows.
When almost every product I buy the information and instructions are also written in Spanish, they are not hiding in the shadows.

Let's face it, folks.  They are here in plain sight everywhere, not hiding in the shadows.  They are here and there's not much we can do about it.  The only thing the government wants is to grant them citizenship to expand the Democrat voting base.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home