Tuesday, April 06, 2010

"girly-boy" President

Have you seen Obama throw a baseball? I've seen him twice on television. Once at the start of the baseball season last year and again today at the start this year. He does not know how to throw a baseball. He throws like a girl, and not very accurate at that. I betcha Sarah Palin throws better than he does. Any red-blooded American boy by age eight or nine knows how to throw a baseball. I'm embarrassed to have a "girly-boy" president that can't even throw a baseball. This may seem like a small picky matter, but it speaks volumes about his early upbringing in Indonesia. He was not exposed to nor instilled with those precious American traditions, including youth baseball, and values we all hold so dearly. I wonder just how good Obama is at shooting baskets? I would like very much to see him take on Sarah Palin one-on-one shooting baskets. I dare say she would beat him. I wonder if Obama has ever fired a firearm. How would he do in a firearm shooting match with Sarah? I betcha he can't hit the side of a barn. Sarah can nail a moose at two hundred yards with a clean neck shot. Is there any manly thing Obama could do better than Sarah? I think not. He's a "girly-boy" and he is president. How sad!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home