Wednesday, October 09, 2019

MY BOOK
   My apology, folks.  I haven't posted for several days. I've written a fictionalized account of the life experiences of my family, friends, wife and me. I got a digital proof of the book a week ago.  I've spent most of the past several days proofing the book, making changes in format and style, and coordinating with the publisher.  All very time consuming along with my other day-to-day living activities.  I actually missed two days from gym to work on my book.  I submitted details of my proof changes to the publisher via email about 11:30 last night.  In a few days I will get another proof version to verify all the changes were made.  If so, my book will go to publication, and will be available in about six weeks after. The plan is to have it available on AMAZON and by eBook.  That will come a little later.  I hope to get back into the swing of things posting my thoughts and opinions on my blog.  Thanks.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Norma said...

I can hardly wait! Looking forward to the book but have been enjoying your posts. So glad you are back.

10:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home