Sunday, April 26, 2015

Resume Posting

It's been a good while since I last posted to my blog.  The year 2014 was not a good year for me and my wife.  She had a heart attack January 2014 and recovered somewhat.  In April 2014 she had two heart attacks two weeks apart.  By July she was feeling better.  I had a heart attack in November 2014.  I was just recovering when my wife had a fatal heart attack January 16, 2015.  Consequently, I had other more significant priorities and did not post to my blog.  It's been a little over three months since I lost my wife and I'm just now beginning to get back to a somewhat normal being, though it will always be tough without my dear wife at my side.

In the meantime, the Google Blogspot folks modified things somewhat and I've had difficulty getting the blog re-established.  I think I've now successfully navigated their requirements and will endeavor to resume regular postings.  Your readership is greatly appreciated.  Thank you all for your kind understanding. ~ Don

1 Comments:

Anonymous Ewa said...

Dear Don,

I missed your blog over those months. I was afraid there was something wrong that made you stop posting. Now I know. I'm so sorry about Pat, about you; well, she's fine now, in God's hands, in green pastures, and it is you now alone, widowed after so many years of common beautiful life. It must be a difficult time for you. I will pray for you.

Please accept my deepest sympathy,
Ewa

3:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home