Wednesday, November 05, 2014

Conciliation and Bipartisanship

I just finished watching the Obama press conference on TV.  He can talk a question to death.  He droned on for over an hour and what he said can be summed up in a few words, i. e "I'm in a conciliatory mood as long as you agree with me."

It's amazing.  I scarcely  heard the words "conciliation"  and "bipartisan" during the previous six years of Obama and Harry Reid.  Now in the past 24 hours that's all I've heard.  I say listen not what Obama says, but be ever watchful and cautious of what he does.  The American electorate did not go to the polls and vote for "conciliation" and "bipartisanship."  They voted to STOP the Obama agenda in its tracks.  Our Republican friends had better heed that or they too will bite the dust.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home