Monday, November 03, 2014

Fourscore and Six Years of Wisdom

Fourscore and six years ago I came forth upon this land.  I have since tread many rabbit trails in the thorny briar patch of life.  I have seen depressions and multiple wars.  I have seen good times and I have seen bad times.  I have seen incredible inventions that were unbelievable a few years ago.  I have seen many successes and many failures.  I have seen technology grow exponentially while society only grows linearly.  I have seen a president that strongly believed in the goodness of our nation, and I have seen a president dedicated to transforming our nation.  I have seen mankind from the stone age to the nuclear age find more effective ways to kill more people.  I have seen peace portrayed as beheading people.

Having seen all this I have in my wisdom concluded the world wide problem is more and more people are making more and more decisions about more and more things they know less and less about.

God help us.  

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home