Monday, April 11, 2011

I'm Tired

What we witnessed the past week in Washington was nothing more than political theater, political posturing, and political one-up-manship. I'm tired of elected officials (politicians) that talk one way and act another way. I'm tired of politicians that talk out of both sides of their mouth. I'm tired of politicians whose tongues are tied in the middle and flap on both ends. I'm tired of politicians that tell their constituents to sit down and shut up as recently witnessed on national television. I'm tired of politicians that play the blame game. I don't care who they are, Democrat, Republican, liberal, conservative, I want them to get off their arrogant high horse (butts) and get down to the serious business of rescuing this nation from the impending financial train wreck we all see coming down the tracks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home