Thursday, October 01, 2009

Rush Limbaugh - Susan of Glendale, CA

A lady, Susan from Glendale, CA, appeared on the Rush Limbaugh radio program today. She spoke with such concern and passion about the way our country is falling into a liberal abyss that I felt compelled to send an email to Rush. If you want to read the entire segment go to www.rushlimbaugh.com. Here is my email:

Rush:

I'm your Dad's generation. I'm a WW II Veteran. Your Dad flew airplanes. I jumped out of them. I've listened to you for over 15 years. My son turned me on to you. He said, "Dad, you need to listen to this guy. He sounds just like you." I heard Susan from Glendale on your program today. I'm no damn sissy, but she brought tears to my eyes. I share her concerns and fears. She is a woman I could vote for as President. Who gives a damn about her lack of "political gravitas", she has passion and love of her country. I'll take that in a New York minute over political savvy. I went to your web site and re-read hers and your comments. Rush, believe me like you would your own father, we need a way to get her message out not only to the 22 million that listen to you, but to the great unwashed that never listen. We have to pound them every day with Susan's message until it soaks in. I, like Susan, feel helpless. I don't have the know how to accomplish it. You do. You're smart, you're quick, you're knowledgeable, you're passionate, you love your country. You have the know how and ability to make it happen. You have to do it! You're our only hope. There is no one else on the national conservative scene that speaks out like you do. I don't want to die knowing my country has fallen into a liberal abyss and become a third rate country run by a bunch of Chicago mobsters. I love you (in a fatherly way). I appreciate what you do for our country. Thanks a million
.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home