Thursday, May 03, 2007

The New Google Blog

Wow! What convoluted gyrations my wife had to go through to get this "New Google Blog" on line to where I could use it. She is smarter and more patient than I am. I could never have waded through all of the stuff she did to get it set up and working. I worked in computer technology 25 years and managed a group of 50 computer analysts and programmers. Its amazing how the "bushy-brains" can take something simple and make it complex. I hammered my analysts and programmers constantly to "keep it simple, simplicity is the keynote of design," and for them to be brief, concise and to the point without all the falderal. Anyhow, this is my first post under the "NEW Google Blog." Hope to be able to make future posts and to keep it simple and understandable. Brevity is the essence of time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home