Sunday, March 21, 2021

 PIT BULL DOGS AND CHIHUAHUAS

I’ve written numerous letters and emails over the years to my Republican representatives on a number of issues.  What happens?  NOTHING!  Democrats fight like pit bull dogs. Republicans cow-tow to the Democrats quaking like nervous yapping chihauhaus. I’ve been a long-time supporter for my congressman, but  have become disappointed.  He sends email newsletters about all the problems.  He never says what he or other Republicans will do about them. I send him email replies and ask, “What do you and the Republicans intend to do about it?”  I NEVER get a reply answer. So, we don’t have a strong conservative Republican  party.  We have a do whatever to “get-a-long”  Republican Party. So, we should do whatever necessary to primary them out for new ones with the caveat they have to be pit bull dog fighters.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home