Saturday, November 16, 2019

WILD-EYED LIBERALS
   Has anyone noticed liberals have wild eyes?  Have you seen Adam Schiff, Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez, Ilam Omar, Cathy Areu, et all on TV?  Their eyes almost bulge at times with a wild-eyed look.
   Years ago when I was a kid in the late 1930’s I remember hearing my father talk about, “Those wild-eyed liberals.”  It’s tantalizing to try to understand how he knew that.  We had no TV.  We barely had radio.  It had to have been from photographs in various publications of the day.  Else, he had the gift of perception few people have.

   Years later when I was an adult my dad and I were having breakfast in a small town cafe in East Texas.  A young lady waited on us at the counter.  Dad said, “Watch out for her.  She has evil eyes.”  I left a more than gracious tip.  I didn’t want any haunt from a devilish evil-eyed waitress in East Texas.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home