Saturday, December 04, 2010

PFC Bradley Manning

Private First Class (PFC) Bradley Manning runs around with a flash stik in his pocket and steals thousands of U.S. highly classified documents.

A PFC steals highly classified documents??? I don't believe that for a New York minute. I achieved the "lofty" rank of Sergeant and later Lieutenant in the army. I never had access to anything classified higher than "Restricted" which is the lowest level of security classification in the armed forces. Years later as a civilian I worked for an Air Force contractor on a top secret project. My background was scrubbed to China and back before they finally granted clearance for me to work briefly on the project.
I'm of the opinion PFC Manning is merely a "mule". If he truly had access to these documents his background would have been scrubbed clean. Someone somewhere higher up in the upper echelons of command or government had to have been involved to funnel the documents to PFC Manning, or to make it possible for PFC Manning to do it himself.
There's more to this than meets the eye. Will we ever know the truth? Probably not.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home