Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Cat Crap - Excerpt from My Log of Daily Events

For years I've kept a record of my daily events. Also, I'm a vivid dreamer and for years I've recorded my dreams. I'm now editing the dreams and thinking about having them published as a fun kind of book to read. Going back through my daily logs to extract the dream descriptions I came across the notation below. At the time it wasn't that funny, but now in retrospect its kind of funny, so I thought I would share it with you all.

06-17-02: My day did not get off to a good start. First thing this morning after I made coffee and got dressed I went into the garage and found a pile of crap on top of the new Lincoln. I then noticed a number of things were scattered on the garage floor, including the bag of cat food. A stray cat has been coming around here the past couple of months eating Dude-Dute's food. Recently I've began to empty Dude-Dute's bowl so the stray can't get anything to eat. I've also been closing the garage doors. Last night I apparently closed the stray cat inside the garage and he proceeded to trash the garage and dumped a pile on top of our new Lincoln. Sure enough. I found him hiding under the car. I got the BB gun and popped him good. He ran underneath the old Lincoln. I looked all around and couldn't see him. I decided he was hiding up under the hood. I had Pat start the engine and sure enough he came running out. I shot at him with the BB gun but missed. It's hard to hit a running cat. I cleaned the crap off the top of the car and Pat and I went to K&G Restaurant for breakfast.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home