Sunday, January 31, 2010

Life and Cold Oatmeal

If life is like a bowl of cherries why am I in the pits? If life like a boat rises with the tide why am I like a submarine? My life of recent has been more like a bowl of cold oatmeal. I've had a tooth ache for over two weeks. I have a constant ear ache. My ears ring like church bells. I smashed the fingernail on my right ring finger and it hurts all the time. My get-up-and-go has got-up-and-gone. Its been so cold I've been inside most of the month. I've got cabin fever and my brain has gone cold. Tomorrow starts a new month. I hope it turns out much better. Maybe I'll perk up and have something of note to post. Cheers to you all.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Poor Bsby

4:45 PM  
Blogger Şĉαяlэπ said...

better cold than burnt oatmeal?

11:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home