Thursday, December 17, 2009

Africa - A Black Hole

Today in Copenhagen Hillary Clinton, Secretary of State, pledged $100 billion to the poor countries in Africa to enable them to create a "green" Africa with clean air and clean water.
I'm 81 years old. I've heard all my life that we must send money to Africa for a plethora of reasons for the purpose of improving the lives of Africans including everything from starving kids to clean air. I don't know how many $billions we've sent over the span of my lifetime, but whatever the amount there has been ZERO improvement.
Africa is just one big black hole that we keep pouring $billions into. Its time to stop, and stop NOW. Tell all those folks in Copenhagen to go home and take care of things to help their own countries and quit trying to blackmail $billions and $billions from us.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home