Monday, April 20, 2009

MY BOOK - A Book Signing Event

My book, The William E. "Bill" Davidson Family -The Life and Times of a Centenarian and His Family, listed on Amazon has sold better than I expected.  I've had some good reviews from several readers.  A few weeks ago my nephew, Steve, thought it was a good idea to have a book signing event for me to autograph copies of my book.  Thus, he planned and organized the event for Saturday, April 25th at 6:00 p.m. at the Golden Corral on I-35 and Main Street in Norman, Oklahoma.  He prepared a very professional brochure and mailed to a number of relatives and friends.  Any of you, my dear readers, are also cordially invited to attend if you did not receive an invitation.  I think we will have a good turnout.  Thanks to so many of you.  

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home