Wednesday, September 20, 2006

United Nations - Hate America

I watched Chavez's speech at the UN this morning spewing vile "hate America" venom at our President and our country. I was so angry I was shaking. Then he received sustained applause from the other members at the conclusion of his rant. I watched President Bush speak to the UN assembly and I recall there was dead silence at the conclusion of his speech. That is very telling. Chavez did make a recommendation with which I concur, i.e. move the United Nations Headquarters to Venezuela, and I might add discontinue any and all financial support from the United States of America. I guess it was a good thing I didn't see Mahmaud's (the Iranian) spiel at the UN else I would have been really angry. From Korea (a UN action) to the present day I can't think of a single thing the UN has done to aid or benefit the United States. So why do we need it? It's only a hangout for despot dictators that hate America, but relish the fast living of the New York night life.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Also the only place I know where Anti-Semitism is not only accepted but embraced. I agree, Don, let's bid them adieu!

7:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home