Wednesday, March 15, 2023

 APOLOGY

Dear Friends, I greatly apologize I have been remiss to enter any posts the past few months.  A lot has happened the past two months.  Two EMS calls to the ER.  Two extended hospital stays.  Two weeks in REHAB.  I’m now settled into an assisted living facility. Hopefully I’ll be able to resume posting on a fairly reasonable and timely basis. There may be times I’ll be unable for a variety of reasons to make posts herein.  I‘ll try to do my best henceforth. Thanks a million times over for your friendship and readership.    


2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Don , Sorry to hear of your medical issues. I loved reading your comments, and agree with your logic. I only hope that somehow the right people read them. Get well soon. I’ll keep you in my prayers for a fast and pain free recovery. Best regards, Let me know if you need any help once your back at home.

1:14 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Dear Don, good to have you back. I missed your comments. You're in my prayers.
Ewa from Poland

9:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home