Saturday, September 24, 2022

 Football

I watched the 2H of the Tennessee/Florida football game.  Interesting game, but now I know why I’ve lost interest in football.  I timed the entire 4Q.  Total elapsed time was 53 minutes.  I timed each play from snap of the ball to the referee’s whistle. I also included most replays.  Total action time was 8:34 minutes including most replays.  I did not include action play replays overlaid by advertising graphics.  I have no time data to prove this, but I think the actual action play time was no more than 4 minutes. The replays were sometimes the same play from different angles. Tennessee won 38-33. Florida almost pulled it off with an onside kickoff in the last minute. The off-field hoopla is about as entertaining as the game. 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home