Friday, December 30, 2011

Busy Little Boy

I've been a little remiss in my duties of late to my blog.
I've recently been a very busy little boy, especially for an 83 year old "little boy."  The 12x24 loafing shed in the west corral has been sagging really badly for awhile so I've been jacking and bracing, jacking and bracing to get it lifted and level.  Not easy when doing it all by one's self.  I now have it up and level.  I now have to install the permanent supports to replace the temporary braces.
But, that's not all.  The toilet bowl in the master bathroom has been malfunctioning, and irrespective of all my efforts the past week I couldn't get it to work properly.  Try as I may it still backed up.  I finally called in the roto-rooter man.  After some amount of difficulty he was able to pull a dead squirrel out the stand pipe clean out. That little rascal fell down inside the vent pipe for the toilet and played havoc with the function of things.
Thankfully, maybe things will get back to normal.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home